Binge reads



NOTICE:

TeenScript is currently under maintenance, and the articles and blogs may no be updated frequently as before. The maintenance work will continue for another month. The articles will be updated but not in a weekly basis. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused and promise to deliver the same amazing contents soon.     

______________________________________________________________________________



Pehle tum.
I am sitting here. Here again, oh! It's raining.
Sitting on the wooden chair having my chai which you always compared with your black coffee with two spoons of sugar.
You said, "kitna chai piyogi? Ek din coffee lover ke paas chala jayunga".
I laughed, you laughed. We look into each other's eyes with extreme love and in need of love and then you pulled my chair, snatched the 'chai ki glass', threw away and looked into my eyes with passion and made me blush.
You opened my hair, the way you like it. You play with my hair as i hug you TIGHT and feel PROTECTED.
Slowly and steadily, you and me fall in need of deep love and we make love. Wild love, on the room filled with sound of raindrops, it's cool outside, the smell of the chai and coffee.
Our smell of love.
The next morning, the dudh wala bhaiya comes and looks at me as i am wearing your t-shirt, i smile at him and i take the bottle of milk from him.
I AM HAPPY!
I feel like the most beautiful lady in the world with your shirt on and my hair open.
I come to you again. You're sleeping, i kiss you on your back and sleep again.
I feel like the luckiest girl.
.
Who knew? what you meant was true and was not meant to be laughed off.
.
You had that uncanny magic of giving the peace i exactly wanted.
Your persona was so real and so beautiful that i never felt curious about who YOU are.
.
People tell me to show you what you have lost. But what else is there to show you? Tell me.
YOU KNOW EVERYTHING.
Everything about me, how do i look? How do i kiss? How do i starve? How am i habituated about you?
You know it all.
.
I am still here with my cup of chai but it does not taste the same.
It does not excite me anymore.
It does not feel like you anymore.
Your coffee isn't here.
Your love isn't here.
Look, it's raining again, you are not here.
It's always been you in my heart, in my mind.
So, pehle tum.
-Prateeti Bhattacharjee ( a teenscript writer)

             

Comments